Lady in the Background in Downtown Crossing, Boston

Few weeks ago, I found myself in Boston, Massachusetts. On my way out of Boston, at the downtown crossing square, I asked a food vendor lady to take a photo of me, as I politely pass her my iPod. Lo and behold, when I looked at the photo, I found this woman, with the yellow face, staring straight ahead in my photo. At first glance, I thought her eyes were closed, but they are actually open. You can see two distinct dots that I suppose represent her pupils. Is she smiling? Is she frowning? Or is she just dispassionately looking on? 

                


And because she's already in my pictures, I decided to take a couple of photos of her, just for her.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porto Novo, Republic of Benin

Magodo Estate in Nigeria (Nigeria Houses)

My last trip of the year 2013!