The Beginning of Something New: Niagara Falls in Buffalo, New York.

I've always wanted to travel and I got the opportunity to do some traveling this Spring. It all began with my brothers' graduation at the University of Buffalo. I went with my sis in law and we had a blast exploring the quiet, yet vibrant buffalo city.




We went to Niagara Falls, where I saw (a tiny bit of) Canada for the first time.


Rainbow Bridge






It was simply incredible and that was when I knew my dream of traveling had to be fulfilled. I want to see as much of the world I can with my meager graduate student stipend. I want to hear other waterfalls angry roar, booming as each fall collide with the void below. I want to see the lush greenery of different places, and visit the temples in South East Asia. I want to feel the sand wiggle beneath my feet in parts of India and Africa. I want to explore the America I live in, to experience the warm, inviting cultures of Latin America,  and the vast openness of Europe. And so I said to myself, while starring into the deep void crafted by this powerful waterfall, I said, with all conviction, in a very loud voice inside my head, I said: I will travel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porto Novo, Republic of Benin

My last trip of the year 2013!

Magodo Estate in Nigeria (Nigeria Houses)