Reading for November

I have decided to start a "Book of the Month" blog feature. As someone who read voraciously in the past, I have only read about three books this year. So to ease myself back into reading more and to make myself accountable, I will pick a book every month, read it, then write an opinion piece on it. 

The book I have selected for the month of November, was recommended to me by my mentor and titled, FIRST: Women Who Are Changing The World, by The Editors of TIME. 

I am looking forward to reading it and writing my opinion on it.


 
How do you get yourself to pick up a book when time is short or life gets in the way? I'd love to know.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porto Novo, Republic of Benin

My last trip of the year 2013!

Magodo Estate in Nigeria (Nigeria Houses)