Leaving Woods Hole ....But first....

I am leaving Woods Hole and the Cape in a few weeks. I have signed a new lease in Providence and I've bowed out of my current lease here in Woods Hole. I will miss the Cape, but surprisingly, I am looking forward to going back to Providence, Rhode Island. I was there for a year, but I never got to see RI as I would have wanted. It was my first year of graduate school and I could think of nothing less than making it past year one.

Now, that I will be going back, I feel different. I purposely rented an apartment a fair distance from campus because I felt a need to. I am now close to the end of my 3rd year and it's a long way from 1st year.

Anyway, Woods Hole and the Cape is still mine for a while and I will take this time in between lab to explore all the places I've already visited before and all the places I haven't visited yet. I'm really excited about the whale watching (it's really the only one I haven't been to).



Image from Wikimedia Commons


Image from Whale watch website



Image from Wikipedia



...and 




Image from Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porto Novo, Republic of Benin

My last trip of the year 2013!

Magodo Estate in Nigeria (Nigeria Houses)