Letter: Writing Again (Again!!!)

I have decided to start writing again!

My last post was in 2014. A few things happened and I lost interest in continuing my hobby. At the time, I was a 3rd year graduate student and had just begun working on my graduate thesis work when I suddenly found myself in a position where I needed to begin afresh in a new lab.

Thankfully, the transition, academically was smooth. There were positive mentors around me who encouraged me and got me right on track. But, as I buried myself in this new found goal of completing my new thesis project, publishing manuscripts, defending my dissertation and graduating "on time", I found myself distant from the small joys of writing and posting a paragraph or two about my life. 

Now, I have my Ph.D. I am a postdoctoral fellow and I am ready to begin a second fellowship in just under two months. Despite life and career being even more challenging than graduate school, I found time management is what allows me to shoulder multiple aspects of life.

Here's to renewing my first love with writing. Cheers!

Adeola


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porto Novo, Republic of Benin

Magodo Estate in Nigeria (Nigeria Houses)

My last trip of the year 2013!